TOPS Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newsletter: Nov 24-Dec 1

2 posters

Go down

Newsletter: Nov 24-Dec 1 Empty Newsletter: Nov 24-Dec 1

Post  Kyle Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:35 am

Hi Ladies!

This is Thanksgiving week. Be sure to spend time giving thanks for all our Blessings! BUT... giving thanks does NOT mean you have to eat everything placed in front of you! If you happened to watch The Biggest Loser tonight (Tuesday), Chef Rocco made a delicious low fat Thanksgiving meal with all the trimmings. The recipe (and show) might be on their website... go to www.NBC.com and look around. It CAN be done! And we can ALL come back on Monday with a loss!

Congrats to the Wow girl.... Jeanne! Fantastic!

Also congrats to Connie for earning free dues for December! Connie weighed in every week in November with either a loss or one turtle. Well done, Connie!

Let's ALL try for free dues in January by coming in with a loss this Monday!

Remember Anita's chart... One Step At A Time! We can lose the weight a little at a time... slow but steady wins the race.

How many pennies do you still have? We have three more weigh-ins this year. Let's try to get rid of all our pennies... Wouldn't that feel great for the Holidays?

I do not know who is responsible for the Awards this month. Please email me for the number.

I do want to take this opportunity to tell all of you how thankful I am for having you in my life. You provide boundless support and inspiration. Thank you! You are very much appreciated!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Kyle
Kyle
Admin

Number of posts : 95
Chapter : Oh 1676
Registration date : 2008-11-03

https://topsohio.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Newsletter: Nov 24-Dec 1 Empty monthly awards

Post  bev Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:46 am

Jenise, Mom, and I have the awards. How many do we need? Have a great Thanksgiving. I am thankful for you and all your hard work and encouragement.

bev

Number of posts : 5
Chapter : 1676
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down