TOPS Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kathy - Loser of the WEEk

4 posters

Go down

Kathy - Loser of the WEEk Empty Kathy - Loser of the WEEk

Post  Vicky Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:27 pm

Kathy,

You are doing so well to be loser of the week! I can really see a difference in you! Thanks for the great meeting - whatever weigh you were at a few years ago you looked great - I still have pictures - keep up the good work and you will be there again soon. WIN in VEGAS

Vicky

Number of posts : 15
Chapter : OH1676
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Kathy - Loser of the WEEk Empty Suggestions

Post  Rita Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:33 pm

TOPS Friends, Mondays meeting was a start over for me. I want to clean my slate and get looses in my book!!!! Anita I am waiting for that challenge you mentioned in another article. Just dont make it to difficult!!(ha ha) I know when I loose weight I feel better and look better (hopefully)! I need to feel good about my self SOOOOOOO I am going to give it my all OR at least try to. Rita

Rita

Number of posts : 27
Chapter : oh1676
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Kathy - Loser of the WEEk Empty THANKS VICKY

Post  Kathy Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:47 pm

pig I am trying to end the year on a happy pound. I will try to do well in Vegas. Whenever I feel like binging I am gonna get a tatoo instead!
Kathy
Kathy

Number of posts : 5
Chapter : oh 1676
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Kathy - Loser of the WEEk Empty Re: Kathy - Loser of the WEEk

Post  bev Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:55 pm

I was thinking the same thing Kathy how good you are looking. Keep up the good work. We all need some motivation and seeing how good you look can help. Rita I tried to send a new post earlier this week to see if you had an idea for a challenge to keep us working this week. But it didn't go through for some reason. Hope your week is going good. We have to make sure we set some goal for next week.

bev

Number of posts : 5
Chapter : 1676
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Kathy - Loser of the WEEk Empty Kathy Looser of week

Post  Rita Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:04 pm

Kathy, You are doing GREAT........ If that was me going to Vegas & getting tatoos EVERY time i felt like binging I WOULD COME BACK 1 BIG TATOOE!!!!! Have a great time & dont binge..... Rita

Rita

Number of posts : 27
Chapter : oh1676
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Kathy - Loser of the WEEk Empty Re: Kathy - Loser of the WEEk

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down