TOPS Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will POwer !!!!

5 posters

Go down

Will POwer !!!! Empty Will POwer !!!!

Post  Rita Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:23 pm

TOPS Friends, I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!! I really dont know where I lost my will power or whatever I LOST besides weight!!!! BUTTTT. . . I cant seem to get back on track I weigh ALL MOST what I did when I started TOPS 2 years ago. I really need some ideas, encouragement,even a swift KICK!!! Can ANY of you TOPS Friends help me????? PLEASE Depressed Rita

Rita

Number of posts : 27
Chapter : oh1676
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Will POwer !!!! Empty Re: Will POwer !!!!

Post  bev Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:59 pm

Rita I know exactly what you mean. I make the wrong choices and try to get rid of it starting Sunday and it is impossible. I am not excersing and just feel like giving up sometimes but I won't. I keep hoping I will get back on track and make a new start. Maybe next week we can make a challenge to try to get going again. Hang in there, it will happen.

bev

Number of posts : 5
Chapter : 1676
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Will POwer !!!! Empty Will Power

Post  anita Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:26 pm

Hello Ladies,

I am feeling your pain!!!! After my surgery, I thought this weight was just going to fall off!!! But guess what?? It isn't happening. I think I've been cheating myself BIG TIME by making the WRONG choices. Last year at this time, I promised myself that (for my birthday in October 2008) I would get a 3/4 length Black Faux Fur coat (because I thought I would be at my goal by this time). Well, I'm not even close to my goal so NO coat for me!!!!!

I'm sure that all of you have had little thoughts in your heads like; "When I'm at goal, I'm going to go on that trip", or "When I lose 30 pounds, I'm going to get a beautiful new outfit.", or "By this time next year, I'm going to visit my old friend who hasn't seen me in a very long time; won't she be surprised!". Well, ladies, today is a new day!! I'm as guilty as you are about keeping on track. Let's not think about it anymore - let's DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will talk about this on Monday night. I will come up with a challenge between now and then that will help ME and all of you!!!!!! See you tomorrow night. Don't worry - - - - - -Be Happy!!!!!!!!!!!! Anita

anita

Number of posts : 2
Chapter : OH1676
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Will POwer !!!! Empty Power of Will

Post  Kyle Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:41 pm

It isn't Will Power we need.... it is WON'T Power.

I WON'T sabotage myself!

Just take it one meal at a time. Drink water before every meal and snack, and just concentrate on one meal at a time.

Plan ahead. Have the snacks ready tonight for tomorrow.

Just one meal at a time..... we can do this.... one meal at a time!
Kyle
Kyle
Admin

Number of posts : 95
Chapter : Oh 1676
Registration date : 2008-11-03

https://topsohio.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Will POwer !!!! Empty willpower

Post  Ann Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:15 pm

Hello Girls!
Well looks like if your guys are confessing then i should too.I have NO willpower at all anymore as I sit here eating a cookie.Sometimes I just wonder whats wrong with me.I too need HELP girls.My personal life really stinks right now and I am really going through some rough times but that should NOT be an excuse to EAT and I know that but I still do it! I weigh more now than I did when I delivered both of my girls.We need to help each other ok Bev,Rita,Anita and Kyle lets get our heads together and HELP each other cause WE need to do this.See you Monday Night!

Ann

Number of posts : 6
Chapter : Oh1676
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Will POwer !!!! Empty Re: Will POwer !!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum