TOPS Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want a little piece of this...

3 posters

Go down

I want a little piece of this... Empty I want a little piece of this...

Post  Kathy Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:59 am

Hey Kyle, can you show me how to set up a little section of this super duper forum for me to do product reviews...I just tried a great salad dressing and would like to pass the word. I would love to rate products and let others suggest items. Thanks babe. pig
Kathy
Kathy

Number of posts : 5
Chapter : oh 1676
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

I want a little piece of this... Empty Great idea

Post  Kyle Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:39 pm

Great idea! BUT... one minor complication. Something is wrong with the master program and until they fix it, I cannot add or change anything. Several people (other than me) are complaining about this so it isn't just this forum. They are slow to respond to this problem (I've been complaining about this for two weeks now to the Powers That Be) as have others. This is what happens when you use a free forum site, you get what you paid for!

Until I can add a new category, just try to start a new thread under .... say... workshops! No one is using that category yet!

Great idea.... and I'll keep nagging them to find a fix for my problem.
Kyle
Kyle
Admin

Number of posts : 95
Chapter : Oh 1676
Registration date : 2008-11-03

https://topsohio.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I want a little piece of this... Empty solved!!!!

Post  Kyle Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:07 pm

OK Kathy.. I decided to go through IE instead of AOL (since AOL has lots of problems now that they are free) and voila! I can get into the inner workings of the Message Board again and tinker with it! Your new category is set up... under Activities there is a new category 'Product reviews' or some such. Have at it!

Brilliant idea, Kathy... thanks for making this better Smile
Kyle
Kyle
Admin

Number of posts : 95
Chapter : Oh 1676
Registration date : 2008-11-03

https://topsohio.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I want a little piece of this... Empty Great Idea

Post  Rita Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:45 pm

Hey Girls, Sounds like a great idea to me!!!! Some times I see things and wonder HOW WOULD that B????? BUT hate to spend the money just to throw it out OR eat it all up. Looking forward to reviews. Have a great Thanksgiving girls. Rita

Rita

Number of posts : 27
Chapter : oh1676
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

I want a little piece of this... Empty Re: I want a little piece of this...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum