TOPS Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spark people

2 posters

Go down

Spark people Empty Spark people

Post  Kyle Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:22 pm

Channel 5 just did a short blurb on a site to help keep tract of losing weight. I have not checked it out yet, but the home page looks good!

www.sparkpeople.com
Kyle
Kyle
Admin

Number of posts : 95
Chapter : Oh 1676
Registration date : 2008-11-03

https://topsohio.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Spark people Empty Spark People

Post  Jean D. Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:56 pm

Hi everyone.

I missed the Channel 5 blurb, but Spark People is a local website that apparently has members all over the place, even overseas, I think. They have recipes there and lots of good blogs you can read.

You can also register and track your calories, etc thru Spark. It is totally free and they do send you a newsletter daily. Lots of good information on this site. I've received newsletters from them for a year or so. They are legit and I have found some good recipes also on their site.

You might want to check it out if you haven't done so already.

Hope everyone remembered that Thanksgiving was only on Thursday this year.

Thank goodness the leftovers are just about gone! Did some delicious Turkey & Pasta Soup with lots of carrots and celerys mushrooms. Good way to get the rest of the turkey out of the house. The soup was delicious and filling. It calls for Angel Hair Pasta, but I use whole wheat pasta instead in all my recipes.

See you Monday night. clown

Jean D.

Number of posts : 10
Chapter : 1676
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum