TOPS Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ranch Dressing

3 posters

Go down

Ranch Dressing Empty Ranch Dressing

Post  Kathy Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:12 pm

I have a very bad habit of indulging in yummy Ranch dressing. Its not just for salads anymore! I use it for a chip dip, sandwich spread, skin moisterizer, etc. It is the perfect condiment! However between the calories and fat, its a big NoNo when I am being good. Then I fell deprived and we all know what happens then.

Recently, hubby and I were at Jungle Jim's. We were going through their glorious produce department collecting salad items. We had all we needed except the perfect dressing. Do we get my favorite Ranch and blow the good choice of the salad? Do we get some icky low fat Ranch that tastes like sweet paste and often has as many calories or do we skip the dressing put the veggies back and go to Jungle's bakery? Hubby came up with a solution.

In the cold dressing section he found "Walden Farms" dressings. There were several types but the one we agreed on was Bacon Ranch. Now here's the part that totally blows me away...its fat free, sugar free, carb free, colesterol free, gluten free and-get this-CALORIE FREE. I know you think it is merely a bottle of water but no.

Now I agreed to try it but how could it be good. I put it on the salad and it was good...really good. Now for the true test...the next day I baked some of my favorite crunchy chicken and dipped it it the Ranch. Yum! I am sold. I don't know how it can be calorie free yet it is.

I looked up their web page http://www.waldenfarms.com/ and find they have loads of dressings, sauces and even chocolate syrup that is also calorie free. I look forward to trying some more of these products and will report my findings. pig
Kathy
Kathy

Number of posts : 5
Chapter : oh 1676
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Ranch Dressing Empty ranch dressing

Post  Rita Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:38 pm

Kathy, You have sold me already!!!! My daughter lives close to j jims & I cant wait to ask her to pick that up when shes there again!!! I 2 use toooooo much ranch on everything. Thank You 4 starting this section!!!! & hope your Thanksgiving was great..... Rita

Rita

Number of posts : 27
Chapter : oh1676
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Ranch Dressing Empty Dressing of the Ranch

Post  Kyle Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:22 am

If you go to their website, you will find they also are sold at the Biggs and Meijers in Mason.
Kyle
Kyle
Admin

Number of posts : 95
Chapter : Oh 1676
Registration date : 2008-11-03

https://topsohio.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ranch Dressing Empty Re: Ranch Dressing

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down