TOPS Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This month I will........................

3 posters

Go down

This month I will........................ Empty This month I will........................

Post  Jean D. Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:42 pm

Hi Gang,

Well, it is December 1st, so I thought it might be a good time for me to reflect what I want for Christmas/Holiday.

Hmmm....what have I been wanting for a really long time? The first thing that popped into my mind is to get healthy and maybe while that happens, to lose some weight at the same time.

So, I am committing to losing 3 pounds this month. Now I know that isn't a lot, but it is a start and I seem to be having trouble getting started once again. If I make the goal too big, I will fail even before I start, so I have to keep it within a goal I think I can make. Really, 3 pounds is not even a pound a week, so with Christmas being in there, maybe I can make the three pounds.

One Day at a Time, One Step At A Time, Five Minutes at A Time, whatever it takes to make my goal.......I think I can, I think I can, I THINK I CAN! Maybe, this time, I really can.

So what do you want for Chirstmas and what is your goal this month? It's a new month, a new beginning. Let's be good to ourselves and there is power in numbers.

I THINK WE CAN, TOGETHER! LET'S SEE, O.K?

Jean D.

Jean D.

Number of posts : 10
Chapter : 1676
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

This month I will........................ Empty This month I will ....

Post  Kyle Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:20 pm

Great idea!

This month, I too will lose 3 pounds! That won't get me to my 10 pounds lost for the year, but it will put me in the black and give me the first yearly net loss that I've had in 5 years!

3 pounds of fat from Kyle!
Kyle
Kyle
Admin

Number of posts : 95
Chapter : Oh 1676
Registration date : 2008-11-03

https://topsohio.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

This month I will........................ Empty I think I can..........

Post  Jean D. Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:57 pm

Thanks Kyle,

Just think, if the two of us each lose 3 pounds, that is 6 big ones already. Just think if everyone joined in, I can hear those pennies flying into that candy corn jar already!

You have been doing so well this month, what a loss three weeks in a row and it all started just because you decided to get sick. Imagine that!

Seriously, just keep on keeping on. We can do this together and let's see if anyone else wants to join us.

Have a great week and I'll see Less of you next week, I hope!!! Get it?

Jean clown

Jean D.

Back to top Go down

This month I will........................ Empty What I Can Do

Post  Rita Tenhover Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:33 pm

Hey Girls, Ive read the replys and I will ONLy commit to 2 pounds this month and hope I loose more I will GIVE IT MY ALL... I wish I were even close to my 10 pounds for the year... Oh i was past it for a little while AND then i just gained and gained and lost and gained and gained SO ive ended up away from my 10 ppounds BUT with the help of my TOPS Friends I will have a FANTASTIC 2009.........So Sign ME up for 2 and will see if i can loose more.... Rita

Rita Tenhover

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

This month I will........................ Empty Re: This month I will........................

Post  Jean D. Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:29 pm

Hi Rita,

Just read your post. Thanks for the 2 pound offer. Just think, if we can all pull this off, we will total be down 8 big ones! How great is that?

Anyone else want to take the challenge? I think this is the last week to weigh in before the holidays, we I know I need to be extra good this week.

I think I can...I think I can...Guess I'll find out!

Jean clown

Jean D.

Back to top Go down

This month I will........................ Empty This month I will .......

Post  Kyle Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:31 pm

Jean... Rita..... Anyone else.....

Ok ladies.... we have to make a HUGE push this week to reach our goals! It is SO do-able! Just eat right (and enough), EXERCISE, drink the water, and get enough SLEEP. Stay focused this week. We CAN do it....

I know we can.... I know we can.... I know we can ....

I believe in us!
Kyle
Kyle
Admin

Number of posts : 95
Chapter : Oh 1676
Registration date : 2008-11-03

https://topsohio.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

This month I will........................ Empty The Challenge

Post  Rita Tenhover Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:35 pm

Thanks Kyle, Jean & everyone who believes in (me) us.... It means sooooo much to know someone else believes in me also... It makes it easier and more worth while to believe in yourself IF you have people to back you & encourage you.... Thanks Rita

Rita Tenhover

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

This month I will........................ Empty Re: This month I will........................

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum