TOPS Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dec 1 - Dec 8

3 posters

Go down

Dec 1 - Dec 8 Empty Dec 1 - Dec 8

Post  Kyle Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:11 am

Hello ladies!

I created this new space just for newsletters and your replies.

Congrats Kathy for being WOW! Well done! You are amazing!

There were 15 Losers for the month of November! That's a grand number for Turkey month! Thank you Bev, Shirley and Jenice for the cute awards! Connie was the WOM... Woman of the Month! Huge congrats to you!

Erin, Kathy and Jean D are at their lowest weight this year! Let's get more ladies standing next week!

These ladies are in the running for free dues for January: Ann, Harriet, Jean D, Kyle, Janet, Kathy and Erin. All you ladies have to do now is to weigh in two more times this month and have losses. Easy, right? Wouldn't it be great to have all seven earn free dues? Make that your goal!

Next week is the Christmas dinner. Weigh-in is from 5:45 to 6:15. Kathy and I are bugging out at 6:15 to go eat. Would someone please post where the dinner will be? I forget Smile

Remember Anita's 'One Step At A Time' challenge. Let's get this weight off one pound at a time. And let's get rid of our pennies! We can do it!

More news to come when I.... or others... think of it Smile
Kyle
Kyle
Admin

Number of posts : 95
Chapter : Oh 1676
Registration date : 2008-11-03

https://topsohio.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dec 1 - Dec 8 Empty Dinner Place

Post  Rita Tenhover Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:08 pm

Hey Kyle im back!!!! Had a He time getting here!!!! Had to put a m in my email address used same password but it worked... Kyle we are eating at CHAMPS just like last year... Im trying really hard this week... I really am Rita

Rita Tenhover

Number of posts : 18
Chapter : 1676
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Dec 1 - Dec 8 Empty Glad

Post  Kyle Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:16 pm

Glad you could get online, even if you had to make another name. If you want, I can delete (I think) your old name and email, or do you want to keep it and keep trying in case there is just a glitch in the software that will be fixed?

And thanks for putting the restaurant down! I thought it was Champs, but for fear I was wrong I wanted someone else to put it down.
Kyle
Kyle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dec 1 - Dec 8 Empty Glad

Post  Rita Tenhover Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:23 pm

Hey Kyle, for now just leave it and i will wait and see if it works later Thanks again Guess i havent given up on things yet HAVE I here I am again.... Rita

Rita Tenhover

Back to top Go down

Dec 1 - Dec 8 Empty Glad

Post  Kyle Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:29 pm

And we are MOST happy you haven't given up! Either on the Message Board OR at the meeting. We NEED you and, I think, you need us Smile
Kyle
Kyle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dec 1 - Dec 8 Empty GLAD

Post  Rita Tenhover Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:35 pm

OHhhh HOW I NEED YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!! Rita

Rita Tenhover

Back to top Go down

Dec 1 - Dec 8 Empty GLAD

Post  Ann Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:03 pm

Ya Well I need you guys too!! Very Happy I am looking foward to Champs with ALL my TOPS friends.See you guys Monday Be there or be Square! haha!

Ann santa

Ann

Number of posts : 6
Chapter : Oh1676
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Dec 1 - Dec 8 Empty Re: Dec 1 - Dec 8

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum