TOPS Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Skipping Meals!

2 posters

Go down

No Skipping Meals! Empty No Skipping Meals!

Post  Kyle Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:18 pm

From Jillian Michaels of BL:

No Skipping Meals!

Skip breakfast? Think again. Not hungry for dinner? Not so fast. Not only does skipping meals slow your metabolism but it can lead to overeating, because when you do eat, you're overly hungry. There are a ton of theories out there about when and how often you should eat to maximize your weight-loss results. Believe me, I've heard 'em all, and I'm here to give you the real skinny.

When you're trying to get to your weight-loss goals, it is essential to maintain blood sugar levels to prevent energy crashes and appetite cravings that could throw you off course. In all my years of experience, I've found the most effective way to do this is to eat every four hours, without skipping a single meal or snack. That's why in my meal plan I've given you three meals and one snack to keep you within your calorie allowance and keep you fueled for the day and your workouts.

If you're still questioning how much to eat, take my calorie calculator test on my site. However, the golden rule is never to let your daily calorie allowance fall below 1,200 if you are a woman and 1,500 if you are a man. Falling below these daily allowances can do real damage to your metabolism and result in excessive loss of lean muscle tissue.
Kyle
Kyle
Admin

Number of posts : 95
Chapter : Oh 1676
Registration date : 2008-11-03

https://topsohio.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

No Skipping Meals! Empty No Skipping Meals

Post  Rita Tenhover Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:18 pm

Kyle, I totally agree.... I feel thats the reason I havent been loosing like I should because I checked out old menues I have & I just think I havent been eating enough during the day... I am trying to be on track this week. Hope I make it with a smaller me at the dinner!!!! Rita

Rita Tenhover

Number of posts : 18
Chapter : 1676
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum