TOPS Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jan 5-11, '09

2 posters

Go down

Jan 5-11, '09 Empty Jan 5-11, '09

Post  Kyle Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:26 pm

Great turn-out, ladies! It is VERY important to be accountable.... to be at the meeting.

So, we have a little ways to go. I foresee at least 4 new KOPS this year. Let's make the push!

Last year's weight sheets were handed out. I'm keeping mine so I can see how much better I'm doing this year than last year.

We also wrote down one resolution for the year. We will revisit these during the year to make sure we stay on track.

Vicky declared next week to be a no-gain week. Wouldn't that be a swell way to start the year? We CAN do it. I'm going to do MY part. I even had <gulp> oatmeal <shudder> for breakfast this morning! Oh yes, I'm hitting my goal of 2 pounds lost every month.

We have several people in the running for free dues for February. They are: Harriet, Jean, Gretchen, Connie, Julie, Laurie, Vicky, Bev, Erin, Toni and Jody. To earn free dues, you must be weighed in every week with a loss (one turtle per month allowed).

Congrats to those who won free dues for January. They are: Jean, Kyle, Kathy and Erin. Well done!

Remember, to get the Perfect Attendance certificate, you must be weighed in AND attend the meeting each week for the month.

Lots of ribbons for walking were given out. Let's get more walkers and send me your numbers. I need total miles that week, number of 45 minute days you exercised, and if you exercised at least 5 days in the week. It is a new week, start keeping tabs of your exercise.

Let's have an AWESOME week! I'm off to get on the dreadmill now!
Kyle
Kyle
Admin

Number of posts : 95
Chapter : Oh 1676
Registration date : 2008-11-03

https://topsohio.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Jan 5-11, '09 Empty '09 New Start~~~

Post  Vicky Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:03 pm

Hope everyone is having a great week - let's try for that NO GAIN week!! We all know we can do it - just a small loss every week will get us where we need to be!!

I have been exercising, eating healthy, and keeping a menu - hope y'all are doing the same.

I just love the enthusiam for the New Year - and the TV has had a lot of good ideas around for weigh loss - and HOW IMPORTANT IT IS -- many of us are in 50's now and over, and need to watch it more than ever.

See y'all Monday with a loss -Vicky

Vicky

Number of posts : 15
Chapter : OH1676
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum