TOPS Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newsletter, Nov 3-10

2 posters

Go down

Newsletter, Nov 3-10 Empty Newsletter, Nov 3-10

Post  Kyle Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:23 pm

Hellooooo Ladies!

Congrats to our WOW, Connie! You are back on track. Yay!!!!!
Also, big congrats to our WOM (Woman of the Month) for October, Shirley!

We ALL have to buckle down for a huge push to lose for the Holidays! I want us to have a nice year-end report, but that means EACH of us have to lose these last two months.

Please look in other places on this Board for other 'topics' that would have been in this newsletter (birthdays, etc).

Flower Power was won last week by... Julie! Well done!

Remember your pennies.... for each 1/4 pound you lose, put a penny in the jar. For each 1/4 penny you gain, take a penny from the jar and put it in your baggie. If you are absent, put 5 pennies in the jar (your own money, not the baggie pennies). Let's all try very hard to get rid of all our pennies!

Keep track of your exercise for our Walk To Orlando! I need to know total miles you exercised for the week (remember, 30 minutes equal 1 mile or use the actual miles if you can measure it), how many 45-minute days you exercised, and if you did some exercise at least 5 days that week.

Have a great weekend!
Kyle
Kyle
Admin

Number of posts : 95
Chapter : Oh 1676
Registration date : 2008-11-03

https://topsohio.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Newsletter, Nov 3-10 Empty Newsletter

Post  Kyle Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:29 pm

This is why *I* like this new way of doing the newsletter... I have just remembered some things to add!

We have a new member, Jean. Please welcome her into this group Smile

Also, these ladies are at their lowest weight of this year:
Jenise, Lori B, Julie, Jeanne, and Shirley. There are so many only a pound or two above their lowest weight. Let's strive to have EVERYONE on this list at their lowest weight by the end of the year!

Also, these people are still in the running for free dues for December:
Lillian, Jenise, Connie, Julie, Anita, Carol M, Carol S and Jody. Remember, you have to lose every week in November and come to the meeting each week.

Well done, ladies!
Kyle
Kyle
Admin

Number of posts : 95
Chapter : Oh 1676
Registration date : 2008-11-03

https://topsohio.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Newsletter, Nov 3-10 Empty Re: Newsletter, Nov 3-10

Post  Jean D. Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:14 pm

Hi Kyle and Tops Group 1676. Thanks so much for your welcome to the group.

Am excited about getting rid of some of this weight! Hopefully, facing the scale and Ms. Kyle each week will motivate me!

Took a walk today before the "snows" come in tomorrow. Have a butternut squash casserole in the oven for dinner. Will try to post the recipe to the recipe page.
Fixed it once when family was here and no one realized it was healthy it was so good!

See you on Monday.

Jean clown

Jean D.

Number of posts : 10
Chapter : 1676
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Newsletter, Nov 3-10 Empty Re: Newsletter, Nov 3-10

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down