TOPS Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dec newsletter from Area Captain

Go down

Dec newsletter from Area Captain Empty Dec newsletter from Area Captain

Post  Kyle Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:20 pm

Farewell
Connie Compton has served as TOPS Field Staff for many years. She has decided it is time to step down and spend some well deserved time on herself. I know I speak for Southwest Ohio when I say, “Thanks, Connie, for your many years of service and dedication to the TOPS message.” Connie will be missed as Field Staff. However, we will all get to enjoy Connie’s company as a fellow member of TOPS.

Welcome
Our new Area Coordinator will be Linda Gordon. All chapters should have received a letter from Linda and Ruth Gielow, Regional Director. Linda has many years of Field Staff experience. I know that all chapters will make Linda feel welcome. Linda has expressed that if chapters have any questions, they can contact her. From all of Southwest Ohio, “Welcome, Linda, to our fantastic, fabulous and wonderful area!”

Upcoming Events

December 6, 2008 KOPS Luncheon Mason, Ohio
April 16-18, 2009 Ohio State Recognition Days Columbus, Ohio
June 5-7, 2009 TOPS Retreat Techny, Illinois
July 16-18, 2009 International Recognition Days Orlando, Florida
August 23-28, 2009 TOPS Retreat Grand Junction, Michigan
October 2-4, 2009 TOPS Retreat Maple Mount, Kentucky
For more information about any of these events, please contact me.

Chapter Reminders

Chapter maintenance fees for 2009 are due by December 31, 2008. These fees are based on your membership numbers. If you have any questions, please contact myself or the Area Coordinator. 2009 maintenance fees are to be paid by chapter check made payable to, and sent to, Linda Gordon. Her address: 127 2nd St. SE Strasburg, Ohio 44680-1151.
If you had a change in membership this year and need to catch up on 2008 maintenance, please send a chapter check to Connie Compton by December 13, 2008.
Chapter resumes are due to Linda Gordon by January 8, 2009. If, for any reason, you cannot complete the resume, make copies of the weight charts and send the originals to Linda Gordon. If you have ANY questions about filling out the resume, please contact the Area Captain or Area Coordinator.

Inspirational Quote

“The future depends on what we do in the present.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
Kyle
Kyle
Admin

Number of posts : 95
Chapter : Oh 1676
Registration date : 2008-11-03

https://topsohio.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down