TOPS Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOPS 2009

2 posters

Go down

TOPS 2009 Empty TOPS 2009

Post  Rita Tenhover Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:15 pm

To All My TOPS Friends, I Rita would like to pledge that during 2009 I will do my BEST to reach certain goals... Which include: Loosing more than my 10 pounds & keep it off!! Earn a charm for loosing 6 weeks in a row, Keep up good attendance, and continue to keep my menues weekly!!! I will try to do better at encouraging my TOPS friends to reach goals they set for themselves also. If I make a plan & stick to it nothing Ive mentioned should be to difficult to accomplish!!!! PLEASE if someone sees me straying PLEASE give me a swift kick!!!! I hope all of us set goals and make pledges for the new year!!!!!! Rita

Rita Tenhover

Number of posts : 18
Chapter : 1676
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

TOPS 2009 Empty 2009

Post  Kyle Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:45 am

2009 will be an awesome year for our awesome group! There are a couple of ladies who are a stone's throw from being KOPS. Let's all help them to achieve that goal.

There are others.... me.... who are a little more than a stone's throw. I challenge us to halved the distance to our goal. For instance, I'm 40 pounds away from goal so I need to lose 20 pounds this year. Sounds easy, but it isn't.... but.... I'm going to give it a go!

I also challenge those who are doing well to celebrate in the meeting. I haven't noticed any 10 pound weight loss charms given out. We need to see success. Let's celebrate our successes! And please, try to drag some of us along on your weight journey. Any help is appreciated!

Rita, I'm going to be on your case this year.... and I hope you will be on mine! 2009 is OUR (1676) year!

Go 1676!!!!!
Kyle
Kyle
Admin

Number of posts : 95
Chapter : Oh 1676
Registration date : 2008-11-03

https://topsohio.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down